We are looking for a talented Java EE Developer to join our current team working on our exciting payments applications.
The successful applicant will be comfortable with designing and developing new applications independently.
You will be comfortable with a steep learning curve when new technologies and languages are required to be used on projects.
Certification of integrations with third party companies will require automation scripts and management of resources for timely completion.
Maintaining security in our applications is a key part of our Development. The role will involve maintaining knowledge of current trends and will be required to follow security standards in their Development.
- Size accurately projects supplied by the System Architect/Senior Developer
- Assign tasks and monitor progress of individual team members
- Write detailed Software Design Documents for projects that are clear and concise
- Develop systems using efficient, secure and clear code following industry and company standards
- Document systems, applications and new procedures to company standards
- Research of key areas of interest and document a report of findings
- Work alongside the Integrations Specialist to make customer integrations as smooth as possible
- Degree in a related field.
- 5+ Years Commercial Java EE Development
- Expert Linux, general Networking knowledge
- Object relational mapping detailed knowledge
- Understanding of issues surrounding DB locking strategies and working in a highly available / scalable / multi-threaded environment
- 2+ Years working with REST or Web Services
- Advanded SQL knowledge
- Knowledge and practical experience of Security in web applications
- Banking / Card Payments
- Glassfish 4.X
- Ubuntu Server
- Migration between containers
- Database optimisation
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please contact us at email@example.com or 01 524 1099