The System Administrator will report to the Chief Infrastructure Officer. The successful applicant will be familiar with Linux system management, monitoring, networking, security, scripting, configuration, automation and virtualisation. They will be motivated to learn independently, and have a strong desire to grasp new technologies and platforms.
The highest standards of uptime, maintenance and security will be expected of the applicant, and to achieve this they will have access to the latest server hardware and monitoring tools.
The successful applicant will be expected to participate in architecture design and implementation, and may be required to travel to locations to perform certain maintenance tasks,
but this is not expected to be frequent.
- Day to day maintenance, updates, backups, virtual server creation, monitoring and issue resolution.
- Work with third parties to plan, design and configure VPN solutions.
- Improve monitoring and implement incident response management procedures.
- Develop systems using efficient, secure and clear code following industry and company standards
- Document systems, applications and new procedures to company standards
- Research of key areas of interest and document a report of findings
- Work alongside the Integrations Specialist to make customer integrations as smooth as possible
- Provide 3rd level support to other departments
- Provide day to day IT support within the company
- Office IT management experience
- Degree in a related field
- 2+ Years Linux administration
- Database adminstration
- High availability systems
- Banking / Card Payments
- PCI DSS
- Debian/Ubuntu Server
- Amazon Web Services and automation
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 524 1099