- Ensure a high level of support is provided to all clients.
- Point of contact for clients (merchants, partners and bank representatives).
- Work on activities ranging from new client boarding and set up, advising on using basic and advanced features of the system.
- Analysis of merchant’s issues and problem-solving via telephone and Ticketing System.
- Troubleshooting technical issues, answering questions about transactions, as well as solving various customers’ issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Be comfortable working with integrations and server logs and help identify issues.
Manage the Support Team:
- Responsible for training of new staff including mentoring, ensuring they have accurate information and knowledge of company products and procedures.
- Responsible for the Probation/ Performance Management review of the Support Team.
- Responsible for developing best practice procedures for support processes.
- Communicate on a daily basis with internal and external departments such as Sales, Development Team, Merchant Banks and Chief Operation Officer in order to resolve customer’s issues and queries.
- Participate in weekly/monthly team meetings to discuss ongoing customer’s issues and find the best way to resolve it.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Qualification in Business Administration or Computer related field
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to get issues resolved quickly
- The desire to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Creativity with an enthusiastic desire and ability to learn and rapidly apply that information
- Excellent written communication skills, always clear and concise, and grammatically correct
- Ability to take requests from a variety of sources, effectively prioritize them, and publish a plan for efficient support
- Goal oriented and ability to work independently
- Excellent IT skills
- Working with a CRM & Ticket Management System
- Experience within the Payments industry
- Good Knowledge of XML, REST, JSON, PHP and basic Java
If you are interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 524 1099 today!