To help us on our next stage of the journey, we are looking for an energetic and committed Sales professional with a strong track record of success in a direct sales environment, to join our very successful Direct Sales team in Ireland.
The new Direct Sales Representative will focus on driving new sales revenue in the Irish, UK and European markets and will report to the Sales Manager. The role is permanent, subject to a six month probationary period.
Experience of the Card Payments Industry, FinTech or Sales to the Retail market is essential.
- Generation of new sales opportunities to achieve revenue growth targets.
- Manage and maintain a high-quality prospect pipeline to deliver revenue goals.
- Commitment to working within and contributing to a successful team environment.
Key Personal Attributes
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in revenue generation and building a sales pipeline. A proven track record in consultative selling to C-Level management in businesses of varying size and across a variety of sectors is essential.
- 2+ year’s sales experience in Payments, FinTech or Retail sectors.
- Experience in the use of online CRM / sales automation tools.
- Ability to deliver sales within the Worldnet culture of ‘Professional and Personal’ relationships.
- A strong personal desire to develop and succeed in FinTech sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills, in addition to presentation, verbal and writing skills.
If you think this could be you, please contact us at +353 (1) 524 1099 or email@example.com