Online shopping is big business and growing both nationally and across borders. According to the US Department of Commerce web sales amounted to over $341 billion in 2015, growing in the region of 15% year on year for the past six years.
US based websites attract a quarter of all online shoppers globally while 22% of Americans buy from overseas online retailers (Source: PayPal Annual Global Report).
An advanced payment platform that is able to process and track online payments efficiently and securely can make all the difference to providers of payment services. The ability to integrate online and in-store sales, manage inventory, provide language and currency options for international web sales are just some of the demands you can expect from today’s modern merchant.
Simple plug and pay
Worldnet’s open payment technology connects payment service providers with a single integration that is quick and simple to implement. We provide endless processing features that give our partners the ability to:
- Simplify payment integration across payment channels
- Automate administration and deliver accurate reporting
- Offer a wide range of advanced ‘own-brand’ EMV-enabled products and services
- Support all major shopping carts
- Maximize data and fraud protection through layered security features including tokenization and PCI-validated encryption
- Provide international expansion capabilities with multi-currency processing and multi-lingual support
Our online payment processing systems are designed with developers in mind. Our developers’ portal provides an environment to get to know our open platform, integrate with it, customize it with your own features and test your changes. To check out the portal and take a test drive merely email or call us.